Monday 4 February 2013

DZone Love

First off, I promise I'm still alive.  Work has just been absolutely insane lately and it doesn't allow me a lot of time to get to blog about the graph stuff I love so much.  I'm hoping that changes soon!

To that end, it would seem that the good folks at DZone have sent me a goodie box (or, as I call it, a "swag bag" because it rhymes and I'm easily amused) in order to give me a kick in the rear end.  Or to say, "thank you."  Either way, it's pretty awesome.

Here's a picture I took of me this morning (pre-coffee/anything) with the shirt they sent me:




I was a bit confused at first why they would send a "vɘb" shirt.  When a colleague of mine told me that it's ironic that I was wearing a "dev" shirt since I haven't been a plain ol' dev in awhile, I snorted and told him, "Shows what you know!  It's a vɘb shirt!"  He then shook his head and walked away.

It wasn't until I was getting some water that I put two and two together.

(That story may or may not have actually happened.  Either way, the shirt is awesome and so is the other stuff that came with it!)

Ok, that's it for this short post.  I wanted to express my thanks to the people over at DZone.  Thanks for having me as part of your MVB program!

I'll see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment